Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

I purchased a pendant for my daughter as a one time amount of $39.90 since I am away from her a lot serving in the Army and Gearbubble did take the amount of the pendant plus another amount of $297.00 which I have no idea of what it’s for. I’ve been trying to contact them and they were responding to my e-mails (since they don’t take calls) but then just stopped after indicating that I would take civil action.

No response on what this money is for and states that they won’t refund either. What bad customer service. These people are thieves and now having to deal with this issue and defending my country at the same time is terrible. I shouldn’t have to worry about scams like this and neither have I until Gearbubble.

Don’t do business with them they will take your hard earned money. To think I’m defending this country for companies like this. Not a good feeling and now that my daughter knows what’s going on she doesn’t even want to look at the pendant.

Pretty sad. Reported them to the BBB and also taking civil action.

Comments

"Pretty sad. Reported them to the BBB and also taking civil action" As this is online, you didn't pay cash.

You used something to pay such as a credit/debit card, Pay Pal etc. Stop whining on a message board threatening lawsuits the BBB or any other lame nonsense and dispute the charges.